Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tasting Spoons at New Site

In case any of you missed my posting about a month ago, I've moved my blog over to a new address, my own url at http://tastingspoons.com. If you'd like to go visit that site, just click on the link. There will not be any posts from this website in the future, although the content is still here. Everything here is over there, however, except comments.

If you want to subscribe to my new feed (either through a reader or via email), click THIS LINK and you'll view a window where you can select which type. If you select the email option, watch for a confirming email from an odd name (doesn't say tasting spoons or feedburner) that requires you to confirm your email address before you'll begin getting the notification. See you over there . . .

No comments: